Welcome to Pack 200!
Pack meetings are in Room N255
Pack meetings will continue in the north building of the church, room N255 upstairs.
The easiest way to get there is to park in the north parking lot (closest to Parker Road) and use the entrance on that side of the building. Take the stairs up and the room will be to your right. There will be plenty of scout greeters to guide you.
If you can, please arrive a little early - we will have a little more setup to do in this space and any help would be appreciated.
Last Updated (Monday, 08 September 2014 10:49)
Parent Volunteers Needed
Parents - Pack 200 cannot be what it is today without volunteers.
Pack 200 has a need for
- Recruiting Chair - OPEN - The recruiting chair is responsible for outreach and getting new cubs into the Pack especially at the Tiger (1st grade) level. The recruiting chair implements the year round recruiting program.
- Blue & Gold Banquet - This position has been filled by Jim Wright and Daphne Badgett. Thank you Jim & Daphne!!
- Service Project - This position has been filled by Sandra Ventura. Thank you Sandra!!
- Pinewood Derby - This position has been filled by Jeff Turner. Thank you Jeff!!
- Fundraising - This position has been filled by Shawn Collenburg and Adela Knight. Thank you Shawn & Adela!!
- T-Shirt Coordinator - This position has been filled by Laura Luce. Thank you Laura!
Last Updated (Tuesday, 04 November 2014 15:07)
Scout Account FAQ
The scout account is a valuable resource for you and your cub scout. Pack 200 has created a FAQ to help parents understand how the scout account works and its value to all members of the pack.
Last Updated (Monday, 08 September 2014 10:51)
Planning a den year
Helpful tips and tricks